DELT – the Association of Danish-English Literary Translators.
DELT’s aims are:
- to be a network of literary translators from Danish into English.
- to promote Danish literature in English translation.
- to represent the community of translators of Danish literature into English and to maintain a register of such translators.
- to actively promote links with Anglophone and Danish publishers and relevant cultural and literary organisations.
- to encourage greater recognition and improved conditions for literary translators.
DELT is an independent, non-profit, global network run by translators, for translators.
Find out how to join DELT.
Read the news blog for information about our events and meetings.
Browse the list of members and contact a Danish-English literary translator directly.
Contact the association and its committee.
Existing members will also find useful information in the members’ area.